Awake to self-compassion retreat
You know there’s something missing, or at the very least there must be more to life. We promise ourselves that something will change, but year after year we live in the same old story. Rather than beating ourselves up for not reaching our expectations, what if we could catch, contain, and transform these old erroneous tales to become the person we want to be. You are invited to retreat with Anne and Amanda.
A journey of fun and discovery.
2 in stock
Are you ready to let go of your past and change your story?
You know something is missing, or you find yourself thinking, “There must be more to life!”
We think we will change, but year after year we live in the same old story. Rather than beating ourselves up for not reaching our expectations, what if we could catch, contain, and transform these old erroneous tales to become the person we want to be?
Anne (Clinical Psychologist) and Amanda (Author) want to help you live in your new story. Their brand new ‘AWAKE’ retreats are designed specially to help you live in the God-given narrative designed just for you.
Upcoming 2020 Retreats:
October 16-18 Awake to Self-Compassion
Are you ready to escape the daily grind with a refreshing retreat in Dunsborough?
Deeping, our experience of compassion, can help us move through life with greater peace, even when we experience overwhelming emotions.
Do you find you are kinder to other people than yourself?
Do you find you are kinder to yourself than other people?
Do you need more balance in your life?
Do you want to discover self-compassion during moments of difficulty?
Then this retreat is for you. You will;
- Learn how to deepen your connection with yourself and other people.
- Understand compassion as more than just kindness.
- Discover compassion as the motivation.
- Create a gentle response to your inner critic.
- Help your tricky brain to feel safer.
- Reduce burnout from caring for others.
- Co-author a new story around compassion in your life.
Cost: Early bird price $249 finishes September 19 2020. Late registrations, full price $300
- Be the very first person to receive our new book ‘AWAKE – Live in your news story’.
- All teachings sessions, including materials to complete reflection exercises.
- Certificate of Completion.
- Welcome drink Friday night, Morning tea Saturday and Afternoon tea Sunday.
- Social opportunities to rest, reflect and meet new people.
- Enjoy time away from responsibilities.
- Accommodation and meals
Friday 16 6 pm – 8 pm Book launch and welcome (Winery)
Saturday 17 9 am – 1 pm Teaching sessions (St Georges)
2 pm – 5 pm Reflection exercises (St Georges)
6 pm Choose to dine with friends or join Anne and Amanda
Sunday 18 10.30 am Join Anne and Amanda for breakfast or free time (Dunsborough)
1 pm – 3.30 pm Closing sessions (St Georges)
Terms and Conditions HERE
We can’t wait to grow and relax with you.
Contact Anne for more information on 0411296621
Due to COVID restrictions, places are limited.
*You will not be able to attend if you have cold or flu symptoms, have travelled overseas in the two weeks before the retreat, or if you have been in contact with someone who has recently had COVID.
November (TBC) The Boardroom Retreat—Leadership and Your Story. (Perth City)
(more details to follow soon)