Bali Escape: KNOW YOURSELF (DEPOSIT)
- understand your personality through defence mechanisms
- how to journal in a way that changes your life
- writing your story
- mentoring others
The Boardroom Retreat provides a tax-deductible and intentional space for leaders to recharge, that work hard serving others. As well as having many opportunities to rest and reflect, you’ll also have the chance to be a part of mentoring and enjoy networking opportunities. You’ll be equipped with a leadership workbook that will provide scaffolding for what is revealed to you during your time of reflection and rest. Take what is revealed back with you, ready to implement.
A recent retreat attendee gave us this feedback:
“Empowering. Fiercely protective of each one’s worth. Compassionate, nurturing of our gifts. Knowledge plus practical balance, powerful.”
18 in stock
Welcome to the boardroom retreat Bali escapes 2020.
KNOW YOURSELF: WEEK ONE
29th June to July 3rd 2020
Cost: Early bird price $1250 finishes 31st March 2020 cost Full price $1500
Feedback from our last retreat:
“Anne provided keys to unlocking my defence mechanisms and deep blockages to our creativity and Amanda provided heaps of scaffolding for developing that creativity.”
“Insightful, delightful, compassionate and aware, thankyou!”
“So inspiring. I can’t wait to apply this in my work and my family”
Non-refundable deposit to hold your place: $150 (covering part of your hotel accommodation)
Download our brochure for this year’s event here
Here’s what’s included in the package:
- 4 nights at the luxury Element, Westin Hotel, Ubud, Bali includes an amazing buffet breakfast
- 5-day retreat, accommodation 29th, 30th, 1st and 2nd.
- Check-in at 2 pm on the 29th and start your retreat by gathering around the pool at 5 pm
- Certificate of course completion
- Network with peers
- Spend time relaxing
- Daily mindfulness/meditation
- Your partner or friend can stay in your room with free breakfast for a total extra $100
- Relax in a private room or by the pool or take an adventure
- Experience restaurants/shopping/culture in Ubud
- Time away from responsibilities
We are running two back to back events in June/ July 2020. To attend both retreats in Bali and get $250 off the price of both use the coupon code: both
Week Two event: PERMISSION TO BE
Excluded in the package:
Airfares, travel insurance, return transfer from accommodation to the airport, Lunch/Dinner, and tourist activities.
Terms and conditions click here: 2020 Boardroom Retreat Bali T & C for website (1)
The theme for our first retreat for 2020 is: KNOW YOURSELF.
Have you ever wondered if there is more to you than you realise?
Ever wanted greater insight into who you are and what blocks your creativity and connection with others?
This five-day experience allows men and women to uncover their own story and walk away empowered to scaffold a life of creativity.
You will learn how to:
- cope effectively with unconscious feelings.
- obtain tools for living a mature life.
- self-exploration of your use of defence mechanisms – how they protect and harm you.
- learn how to journal in a way that changes your life.
- write a story that transforms and tips for those wanting to publish.
- ten steps to self-care that you probably have never heard of before.
Anne and Amanda have both walked and studied this journey, so you can be confident that they can hold the hope for your transformation that might be too hard for you to hold for yourself right now.
Anne : Clinical Psychologist, University Lecturer – B.Couns; Grad.Dip.Psych; BScHons; MPsychClin
Anne Galambosi is a Perth clinical psychologist, life coach, speaker, uni lecturer, business owner, wife, mother and grandmother. Co-founder of The Boardroom Retreat, Anne sees the need for leaders to grow in emotional intelligence whilst sustaining resilience. For many years she has coached leaders to unlock keys that transform culture, tap into the emotional energy, and ‘read the play’.
Amanda: Author, Speaker, Radio Presenter – BAHistory/Lit
Amanda can often be found with a pen in her hand, food spilt down her blouse and a fresh story in her heart. She is an Author, Public Speaker and Radio Presenter. Co-founder of Kinwomen a radio program and network for women. Co-founder of The Boardroom Retreat a space to grow women in leadership and wife of Charl, Mum of Maximus and Liberty. She is passionate about helping you find your story and write hard.
The Boardroom Retreat provides a tax-deductible and intentional space for leaders to recharge, that work hard serving others. As well as having many opportunities to rest and reflect, you’ll also have the chance to be a part of peer consultation, enjoy networking opportunities. You’ll be equipped with a leadership workbook that will provide scaffolding for what is revealed to you during your time of reflection and rest. Take what is revealed back with you, ready to implement.