RESET: personal retreat daybook
A downloadable personal retreat daybook with reflection questions to help you process the year that has passed and reset.
A series of questions designed to help you reflect and dream again. Amanda Viviers is an author, speaker and radio presenter and she has used this process personally and with clients for over a decade.
(This is a downloadable PDF book, ready for you to print yourself)
reset; personal retreat daybook.
Reset: personal retreat daybook is a sister project to help you come alongside your goals for the coming season and help you to take a personal retreat, to reflect and realign again.
STOP wishing you had more focus and begin to find your own perspective.
STOP waiting for someone else to write your tomorrow and start to do it for yourself.
STOP feeling frustrated by all the distractions and eliminate that which is taking you away from your greater goal.
This is a PRINTABLE VERSION that delivers straight to your email inbox.
- This is a digital product. Nothing will be mailed.
- Check your junk mail for the email invoice with the link. Also, you can download your purchases from your account page here on my website.
- It is 16 pages in total, you can print at your local library, Officeworks or any commercial or home printer. The ebook can’t be returned or exchanged once downloaded.
- Each license (purchase) is valid for one educator/classroom with 1-35 students in one classroom or one family. This book is for non-commercial use only. This PDF file may not be distributed for free or for any form of compensation.
- If you would like to use Speak Up as part of an event or retreat you charge for, you must purchase a professional license. Please contact Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.